Free Offers for Baby Stuff
Have you been searching the web high and low to find some totally free stuff for baby? There are a lot of websites that say they offer totally free stuff for baby but most simply cannot be trusted and are not reliable. If you find the right place online, you really can score some baby stuff for free.
Some things you can expect to get in the mail by signing up are:
- Diapers and cloth diapers
- Formula samples
- Various medicines and first aid kits
- Baby shampoos and bathing accessories
- Baby wipes and clean-up stuff
- Baby food samples
- Many different baby magazines
Simply put, raising a new baby can be very expensive. These expenses are usually in the form of the items listed above. Big companies such as Gerber, Enfamil, and Johnson & Johnson give away free stuff for baby in order to earn your business. Sometimes these samples are quite sizable and, for example, sometimes you might receive two or three sample diapers to try out.
We recently received four samples of baby formula from Enfamil in about one month’s time. We ended up breast feeding our baby but this made a great gift for a friend of ours that was expecting a newborn. We also started receiving Baby Magazine and American Baby for free. These are just a couple examples of the things you can expect to get.
With a reliable website that has partnered with these big companies, you can expect to receive a few things every month completely free. Some months you might even get a few more things sent to you.
So you are probably asking yourself what is the big catch? Basically by providing a valid name, address and e-mail address you are giving the company the right to market to you in the future for various baby products. You can opt out of these e-mails and mailings at any time but usually people choose to stay on these lists to keep receiving some baby stuff for free. I know I do not mind a couple of e-mails here and there in exchange for receiving baby stuff for free. We have saved some pretty good money by getting this free stuff.
I actually have signed up twice with two addresses and two email address which allows me to get twice the stuff free. These samples make great gifts for new parents or expecting parents. When I get the same things twice I simply give the samples away as gifts. I have friends who even donate them to shelters and hospitals to help other new mom’s out.
My wife and I have received about a dozen or more great free baby samples in the last three months, most of which were diaper samples, free baby formula samples or baby wipe samples.
Article Source: EzineArticles.com
- Royal Baby News | The Latest On Kate Middleton & Prince William's ...
- Kim K reveals the secret behind her post baby body
- Spotting the Latest
- Celebrity Baby Scoop | News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity ...
- New Baby Shower Trends | Gallery | Glo
- Most Popular Girls', Boys' And Unisex Baby Names Of 2013, According To ... - Huffington Post
- Pregnancy, Baby, Toddler, Kids
- MommyGuru — for all things tots, family and you
- Teen had dead baby in bag while shopping at Victoria's Secret: Police
- What is the worst case of bad parenting you have ever seen?
- Do's and don'ts with babies :: Hilarious pics
- Your baby's daily care - BabyCentre
- Baby Info and Infant Care - Tips for New Parents - Parenting.com
- Pregnancy Week by Week, Pregnancy Information | Pregnancy.com